No Takers for Belligerent Speakers…

Speaking Tour Over?

So Sad! Poor Sarah Palin can’t seem to get anyone to line up and pay her money to speak. Of course there was the latest debacle in Hong Kong, but will probably be about it!

But of course we have that Palin book soon which 90% of the buyers are those folksy Palin zealots and the other 10% are the ones who want a good laugh. Well and Poor Johny McCain wants to see what she wrote about him.

I'll try and get ya to 2014 if you vote for me... Wink Wink

I'll try and get ya to 2014 if you vote for me... Wink Wink

Here’s what the NY Post had to say about Poor Sarah’s Lecture Tour

“The big lecture buyers in the US are paralyzed with fear about booking her, basically because they think she is a blithering idiot,” the source said. “They don’t want to tick people off.”

Well we all think that’s a pretty good assessment of the igloo queen. Oh that’s right… She’s no longer the Governor of the igloos as she QUIT!

Sarah… Maybe you should go back to being a Hockey Mommy, it’s more your style and capacity.

About these ads

About this entry